Do you have one of these?
I keep snacks at work in an attempt to avoid the heavy foods that are always hanging around tempting me.
Right now, here’s what my drawer looks like (yes, I cleaned it up before I took this picture!)
- Honey Lemon Cough Drops…cuz you just never know
- Ziploc full of various teas
- Horizon’s Organic Chocolate Lowfat Milk – I found these nifty things at the store. You only refrigerate them right before you drink them. Handy to have!
- Organic animal “snackimal” cookies
- 4 Larabars…if I leave them at home, DH eats them. LOL
- 2-pack of Fiber One Brown Sugar Toaster Pastries…sometimes I just get hungry for them
- Fair Exchange Dark Chocolate with Almonds
- Snack baggie of pretzels
- Snack baggie of pistachios
In all fairness, I recently restocked – but I have a heck of a lot of food in that drawer! LOL