Yum! Certainly not as good as the real deal – but a tasty cookie nonetheless!
Make sure your marshmallows aren’t near the ‘outer sides’ of your cookies when you make your scoops – they’ll melt and make quite a mess! Try to keep them in the ‘middle’ of each cookie dough scoop.
*I made mine small and got about 4 1/2 dozen
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 sheets graham crackers finely crushed (I had already crushed grahams…I used about 1/3 cup as an estimate)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups flour (may need to add up to an additional 1/4 – I didn’t need it)
- 1/2-2/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cups chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet and milk chocolate mixed)
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add in pudding mix and beat until well incorporated.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- In a small bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and flour until evenly mixed.
- Add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredients and beat until well incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips and mini marshmallows until evenly mixed in. Add more if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. You want these cookies to be slightly undercooked. It helps make them extra soft 🙂
Store in an air tight container at room temperature. The pudding should help the cookies stay soft for a few days.