I’ve never really roasted very many veggies, but figured cauliflower would be a good place to start.
This was actually really good. Which is amazing, because I generally SUCK at just ‘coming up with’ recipes.
Somehow this one came out unscathed. Probably because it’s easy 🙂
1 head cauliflower, washed and broken into florets
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
1-2 tbsp olive oil
– Preheat oven to 425 degrees
– Toss cauliflower, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil together to coat cauliflower
– Lightly grease a cookie sheet, and spread cauliflower out on it
– Bake at 425 degrees F for 25-30 minutes, stirring occassionally.
– You want the brown bits — those are the parts that taste the best, I think!