This was tasty, but I didn’t feel like the ranch or parmesan flavors really came through — it tasted mostly like butter and cornflakes (which, by the way, is a HEAVENLY combination).
I only had the parm in the green can — so I’m thinking next time I’ll try this with more ranch mix, and fresh parmesan.
Even if it didn’t taste exactly like I thought it would, it was still incredibly tasty and the chicken was VERY juicy.
I served it with mashed potatoes and green beans.
Even made great leftovers!
Parmesan Ranch Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
2-3 Tbsp melted butter
– Rinse chicken breasts and set aside.
– Combine corn flakes, cheese, and dressing mix in a shallow container.
– Dip chicken in butter, then in crumb mixture.
– Place on greased cookie sheet.
– Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or till juices run clear.