As you may have noticed (or not…) I fell off the face of the earth for most of November and December – especially on the fitness front.
I continue to have some problems with my breathing, and have officially stumped my PCP. The next step is that I am currently on acid-reflux medication (it does seem to help, but the side effect of nausea is taking over my life) and I need to make an appointment with an allergist for a full panel to see what is up. My breathing tests all come back that I have a nice, strong exhale, but I don’t feel like I’m getting all my breath. And I have good days and bad days, which adds to the struggle of planning fitness and life.
So! Here’s a review of November’s goals. I didn’t set any December goals officially on the blog, and unofficially my only goal was to survive the holiday season.
– Finish redesign of the new Kelly Be Well site and import both health and cooking blogs
- Done! Sarah finished in early December, I think, and she’s still helping me work out the kinks and learn my blog. I’m also still working on updating my tags from the two old blogs.
– Get Better!!!
- Obviously not done….
Sit & relax by 8:30 p.m. every night
- I did badly at this one during the holiday season. Just too much going on, and my sleep has been affected as a result.
Computer off by 9:30 p.m.
- Managed to maintain this one!
Get Christmas cards addressed
- Cards were addressed on 11/7 and sent out the first week of December. Success!
– Set aside money for life insurance and car insurance; both which are due in December
- Still tryin’….
Once better, work at incorporating intervals to build back up from my 3 week hiatus
- Still struggling here because I am still having issues
Try some bodyrock workouts
- Not yet, but I’ve been watching them and getting a feel for it
Continue avoiding the 2pm candy monster
- Hugely successful here….I no longer consider it a daily challenge to avoid it
Find a sweet, healthy snack for evening
- Admittedly this has been Christmas cookies as of late. LOL