Prep days on the weekend are my lifesaver. Seriously. Without them, we’d never eat before 10pm during the week!
Sunday: Prep day….
- Made flax coconut french toast for breakfast — yum!
- Southern Peach Cobbler (since DH got me a bushel of peaches!)
- Froze the rest of the ripe peaches for later use
- Made bread for DH’s lunches
- Prepped broccoli, green beans, corn on the cob, and asparagus for the week
- Had the in-laws over for grilled steaks, foil packet potatoes, salad, asparagus and green beans — oh! and the cobbler
Tuesday: Meatloaf, mashed sour cream potatoes, green beans
Wednesday: grilled pork chops, rice pilaf, summer squash
Thursday: meatloaf leftovers
Friday: No plan right now — we’ll see!