These little devils are highly favored in my family. Whenever anyone makes a pie, and there is any leftover pie crust, these little babies are created.
Honestly, I think they go faster than the pie does!! They’re delicious and bite-sized. What more could you want? 🙂
leftover pie crust — this can be scraps, or a whole pie crust, whatever is around!
– Roll out your pie crust until flat (if it’s scraps, pull them together in a ball and then re-roll them out)
– Brush the top of the pie crust with melted butter
– Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture on the butter
– Roll up the pie crust pinwheel-style, and slice into 1″ rounds
– Place in pie plate and bake at 425 degrees F for about 10 minutes
– Remove, cool, and enjoy! They go fast!