- Clean out my Google Reader – CHECK! I did better with this, and I am removing blogs every day when I find myself skipping over their content. I’m also adding new blogs all the time, though, so I don’t know if I’m making any progress on getting the list shorter. LOL
- Blog when the mood strikes and straggle the posts out over time – Check! I’ve been blogging a lot on the weekends and just setting the posts to post throughout the week. It works for now.
- Make an appointment with an allergist and get a full panel done – FAIL. I didn’t even make an appointment. But my breathing seems better and I guess that’s why. I probably should still go.
- Dedicate 30 minutes a day to reading – CHECK! I read 6 books in January…I must be doin’ something right. Honestly, the Kindle helps. It’s always in my purse and I find myself fitting in a few pages every time I have to wait in line, etc.
- Try bodyrock.tv workouts – CHECK! Zusana is serious shit, y’all. Holy crap. I can’t even so half as many ANYTHINGS as she does, but the workouts are a lot of fun and I can do them in my living room on Sunday afternoon. Which is perfect. I’d like to get a timer, sandbag, and jump rope and let these workouts be more than once a week, but we’ll see. I am literally sore for DAYS after one work out.
- Try slowly incorporating intervals – CHECK! Intervals and I are back in action. Still working up to the level I was at this past summer, but at least I’m working on it.
- Cut back the sugar intake – Half check? I have cut back, but I am still eating more sugar than I realize most days. Still a work in progress.
- Work on finding more meatless meals that DH will eat – FAIL. Yeah, we’re still eating meat most nights.
- Increase amount automatically deposited in savings by $80 a month ($40 per paycheck) – CHECK! It ain’t much, but that $80 is going in, steady as she goes 🙂