We definately struggle with side dishes in our household — the same old sides just get boring!
I’m always looking for a new way to perk up an old favorite — in this case, potatoes.
These are tasty, and SUPER simple to make for a weeknight meal — that makes them woooooonderful!
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
5 lb bag of potatoes (I used Idaho), washed and cut into 1″ cubes
3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
– Spread cubed potatoes on a large baking sheet and drizzle evenly with olive oil
– Sprinkle garlic salt, kosher salt, black pepper and parmesan cheese over the potatoes
– Using your hands, gently toss the ingredients together so the potatoes are well coated with olive oil and spices
– Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender and golden brown
– Taste test, and add more seasoning if necessary.