Not much for February – it’s my birthday month, and I’m not feeling particularly goal oriented 😉
- Get all my workouts posted; I currently have a backlog of written down but not posted workouts
- Keep making time for reading…I missed it so much!
- Try to incorporate more exercises to combat the fact that I spend 8 hours a day attached to a non-ergonomic chair and desk, 5 days a week. I can feel it. This will also help my hip issues, I think
- Buy a jump rope
- Re-focus on whole foods – I’ve been straying to white carbs and basic foods that aren’t the best choices.
- Keep looking for places to cut. DH’s biological clock is ticking and he’d like to start a family soon, but we can’t figure out how to afford day care. We’ve cut back in a ton of areas, I just need to take another look and see where else we can.