Here they are! The best of 2012, on my blog. This first list of 10 was chosen by the sheer number of views on my blog – number one was well over 1,000! These recipes are from all across the years.
The second list, which I’ll post separately, is what my husband and I thought were some of the ‘best new recipes’ of 2012.
Top 10 Recipes by Views in 2012
10. Crockpot Baked Potato Soup – this super-easy crockpot soup is very hearty and great for the cold winter months! I bulked up the protein in mine by adding cooked, shredded chicken.
9. Curried Chicken Salad with Apples, Raisins, and Walnuts – holy cow!! This recipe was posted in late December 2012, and grew quickly! This is a very tasty and different take on chicken salad that I made for packed lunches at work. Try it!
8. Potato Crusted White Fish – this was a delicious and quick dinner for us several years ago – and it continues to be a favorite on the blog. Delicious!
7. Healthy Banana Bread Cookies – these are the best banana cookies I have ever had – and they really aren’t all that bad for you (considering they are a cookie!)
6. Cut-Out Sugar Cookies – hands down, the best cut-out sugar cookie recipe I’ve ever had. It’s my go-to. And I’m VERY picky about my cut-outs. The small amount of lemon zest in the recipe really makes it something special.
5. ‘Quick’ Chocolate Gobs with Peanut Butter Filling – these were a hit! As were their vanilla-filled counterparts, which will appear on this list.
4. Orangeade – just like the fresh squeezed version you get at the Fair! Delicious stuff – well worth all that juicin’!
3. In-n-Out Copycat Burger – this one is very popular! I don’t think it tastes particularly like the delicious In-n’-Out, but it is an amazing burger sauce nonetheless, and should be tried!
2. Protein-Rich Baked Oatmeal – with fruit and a whopping 15g of protein, this baked oatmeal recipe is a winner! It can also be made in advance and re-heated throughout the week for quick breakfasts…and it’s very adaptable.
1. ‘Quick’ Chocolate Gobs with Vanilla Filling – with well over 1,000 views, the vanilla-filled chocolate gobs..well…take the cake! They really are delicious.