I had a decent Monday and a ROCKIN’ workout today.
I photographed some food, but I’m not stressing about picturing it all…ya’ll have seen cereal. Seriously.
Mixture of Cascadian Farm cereals (Fruity O’s and Oats & Honey granola) with milk
Real working women eat from ziplocks. LOL
Whole grain bread with red lettuce, low sodium turkey, low sodium ham, and a smidge of mozzarella.
And grape tomatoes and carrot sticks.
I actually only ate about half the sandwich and all the veggies. My appetite was ‘off’ today.
But in the afternoon a few other things ‘called’ to me.
Has anybody had these? They don’t rank anywhere on nutrition, but they’re delicious and satisfy my mid-afternoon sweet tooth nicely.
And a handful of pistachios – served on a tissue, of course!
Awesome workout today. I burned 692 calories in 1h15m
I started with a moderate pace elliptical workout – 30 minutes
Did some light stretching, and then tried my hand at a ‘body weight’ workout.
It was awesome!
Here’s what I did, x2:
- Clockwork lunges – 12 each leg(lunge forward, back to center, lunge sideways, back to center, lunge backward, back to center. That’s one rep)
- Planks – 40 second hold
- Squat/Thrust – 30 seconds
- Push Ups – 30 seconds
- One leg balance/squat work – 30 seconds (Squatting slightly on one leg, hold)
- Backward stride – 12 each leg (stride backward with one leg, raising arms to shoulder height in front of you)
- Bench/Chair Dips
- Wall Sit – 30 seconds
- Side Jumps – 30 seconds
- Mountain Climbers – 30 seconds
- Calf Raises – 30 seconds
- High Knees – 30 seconds
- Butt Kicks – 30 seconds
- Bicep Curls – 15 lb dumbbells (okay, I added this…it isn’t bodyweight. LOL)
Came home and walked the pup for 30 minutes.
I’m tired. LOL I’m surprised at how much my abs hurt today. I was planning on trying the P90X Ab Ripper (from youtube) tomorrow, but I might not need to. LOL
Monday=DH Cooks=steak (venison tonight), pasta, steamed broccoli