1. Think back a decade, do you remember what your first cellphone was? Was it as cool as Zack Morris’s phone?
I got my first cell phone in 1998 when I got my license. It was a green Nokia, and it was probably 2” thick. But I was awesome with my red sports coupe and my cell phone. LOL
2. What is the first children’s book you remember being read to you?
I don’t really remember any being read to me. I started reading myself at an early age. I loved the Where The Sidewalk Ends
3. What was your first car? Did you love it or hate it?
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Red. I still miss that car.
4. Who was your hero growing up?
I don’t think I had one. Is that bad? I grew up showing Arabian horses, though, and I looked up to my trainers at the time.
5. Think back to your first kiss. Was it everything you dreamed of?
I’m going to assume you don’t mean the hit-and-run kiss I planted on my neighbor on the bus ride home from kindergarten. Haha Is it terrible that I don’t really remember my first real kiss?
6. What was your first BAD hairstyle choice? (Extra points for embarrassing photos)
I had hair almost down to my waist in 6th grade and I wanted it permed. It was so heavy, though, I ended up with a uniform wave, and only for a few weeks, before my stick-straight hair rebelled and went back to its natural state.
7. What was your first realistic dream? (One where you had to think “Oh dang, was that a dream?”)
I don’t remember many of my dreams.
8. What was the first phobia you remember developing?
Water. I was dunked by my cousins until I passed out when I was like 4. I’m terrified of water.
9. Which character on Sesame Street do you most identify with?
I don’t think I ever identified with any of them. LOL
10. What was the hardest goal you ever accomplished?
I don’t know. I feel like after I’ve accomplished a goal it doesn’t feel as ‘tough’ and I forget about it. Is that bad?