1. What two cities should be moved closer together?
York, PA and Butler, PA. So my family is closer and it isn’t such a hassle to see them.
2. What was the first plane ride you took?
I flew home — by myself – from Los Angeles to Pittsburgh. I’d driven cross-country with my boyfriend (now husband) to take all his stuff to Malibu, CA so he could attend Pepperdine University, and I had to fly back home by myself.
3. What continent would you most like to visit?
4. What’s your favorite place to window-shop?
Any kind of kitchen/bed/bath type store. I LOVE looking.
5. What’s the least fun you’ve ever had at a place specifically tailored for fun?
We did our honeymoon in Las Vegas, immediately after our wedding. The first 2 days I was so exhausted from wedding planning/stress/jitters/jet lag that all I wanted to do was sleep. I suck. 🙂
6. You’re stuck on an island with plenty of food, a companion, and a relatively stress-free lifestyle. What do you say when the rescue ship comes?
“What took you so long?”
7. Which day of the week do you look forward to most?
Sundays. Normally all the chores are done and at least half of Sunday is mine to do as I’d like.
8. What’s your favorite place to enjoy the great outdoors?
Mountains 🙂 I am SO not a beach person.
9. What’s on your “to do” list this summer?
“Summer doesn’t have the same meaning as it did in school. Now it’s just the same as the rest of the year, only hotter. Much hotter.”ß- Amen, sistah!
I’m going to do a small garden, and going to try to do more outdoors activities for my fitness. I think I’ve become a bit of a gym rat.
10. Which natural disaster freaks you out the most?
We don’t get many here – the occasional tornado, or rain from a hurricane, but that’s about it. In general, tsunamis scare the crap out of me because I’m afraid of water.