1. What television character do you identify with?
I can’t even think of one. Although, I don’t watch much TV, and, last I checked there weren’t many TV shows about working 8-4:30, going to the gym, walking the dog, making dinner, and getting ready to do it all over again – which is my life. haha
2. Describe your morning routine.
I wake up, throw on pajama pants, and take Holly outside to do her business. Come back in, open up all the blinds, turn on the fish tank lights, clean up the living room (read: hide all things from puppy). Pack my breakfast/lunch(I prep it the night before and just toss it in my lunchbag in the a.m.), feed the dog, get a shower and brush teeth. Check email, blowdry hair, let pup out to frolic with the neighbor dog while I pour a travel mug of Citrucel for the trip into work. Load my work bag, gym bag, purse, lunchbox, and travel mug into the car, collect the pup back into the house, kiss a still-sleeping DH, and head to work.
3. How do you do lunch? Bring from home or dine out? Same thing every day or mix it up?
I bring from home most of the time, but Tues/Thurs the farmer’s market is open and I can be easily tempted by that. Friday my office normally orders out as a group.
4. What is one moment that, although seemingly trivial at the time, changed your life?
Going bowling with my girlfriends in college. That’s when I met the husband!
5. Name your top three beauty products.
I’m not much of a beauty product person.
Aveda hairbrush (best brush EVER)
Aveeno face lotion with spf 30
6. What do you do when you’re alone in the car?
I sing, or talk to myself. Seriously.
7. What is the ideal city for you to live in? If you can, take this survey (< that’s a link) and tell us the results. Do you agree with them?
I took the quiz and here are my top 5 cities:
1. Hendersonville, NC – never heard of it. Seems nice.
2.Easton, PA – I live about an hour/hour and a half from it. It’s a dive with expensive housing outside of Philly. No thanks.
3. Bremerton, WA – never heard of it
4. Johnstown, PA – I’m from near here, originally. It’s also a dive, with no work/economy.
5. Lewiston, ME – never heard of it.
I don’t agree with some of them, but others make me curious.
8. Are you waiting for something?
I have a meeting at 1pm today and I’ll be happier when it’s over.
9. What was the last shocking news you heard?
They passed that healthcare bill. Ugh.
10. What are three things you wouldn’t do for a million dollars?
I wouldn’t kill anyone, I wouldn’t hurt my family/friends, and I wouldn’t give up a limb/organ.